Let’s Get Started!
When I perform a complete Website Content Audit on your website, I’ll show you exactly how efficient your website is at promoting and boosting your business.
I’ll be checking your home page plus the other main pages on your website manually to see what the User Experience is like, how your content reads and persuades your visitor, and what improvements need to be made to keep your visitors on your website and guide them through your sales process.
Finally, I’ll check to see how Accessible your website is to disabled customers, protecting you from expensive ADA Lawsuits.
You can check out the full Project Scope below.
1) Content Audit: $995
2) Accessibility: $49+/month or $490+/year
3) Website Copywriting: prices vary
If I don’t think your website can be improved any more, I will let you know. No Charge! 😉
After the audit is completed, I’ll send you a detailed PDF file on the changes that need to be made PLUS a proposal on making the actual changes for you.
However, if you are technically knowledgable, you can make the changes yourself.
But The Time To Do This Is NOW!
Fill Out This Form & Let’s Get Started!
Audit Project Scope (click to expand)
Comprehensive Site Content Audit: A page-by-page content review and a report including detailed recommendations to boost response.
This thorough review of the home page and main sub-pages focuses on your sales copy, SEO meta data and key phrase use, and ease of use — identifying opportunities for improved search rankings and increased conversions/sales. I’ll review your traffic reports as well, and also, your competition.
Here’s exactly what this review includes:
1. A Thorough Review of Your Site, Measuring It Against Web Best Practices
I will evaluate your web pages using my 21-Point Site Content Audit Checklist and The 5 C’s of Persuasive Content, looking specifically to see if your site is:
- Clear: Offering helpful, scannable information within a user-friendly structure
- Customer-focused: Speaking to visitors one-on-one with solution-oriented messages
- Competitive: Using the most relevant SEO keywords and sales copy to differentiate you from your competition
- Conversion-optimized: Guiding visitors with offers and links that generate action; how well your content guides prospects through pages; leads to orders
- Consistent: Connecting all pages with a constant brand voice and SEO approach
2. A Detailed Report of Your Strengths and Opportunities
You’ll receive a substantial written document (PDF) covering your specific strengths and opportunities for improvement. This report will include screen shots indicating:
- Screen shots of your pages, with explanations of what’s working and what could be improved
- Screen shots of your current Google rankings and what’s displayed when you appear, with recommendations for improvement
- Where you rank in search engines and how your competitors compare
3. A Customized Content Strategy to Boost SEO Traffic and Site Conversions
I’ll review the report with you and discuss a content action plan to improve your results across all pages or in the most critical sections of your site.
As a result of this work, you’ll have a clear, strategic roadmap for content changes that will make a huge difference to your website’s performance.
This work is backed by my promise and reputation of content optimization excellence, quick turnaround time, timely communications, and ethical, on-target marketing and SEO recommendations.
Other Services I Offer
(Click the images below for more information)
My Copywriting web service company is based in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA, and also in Rach Gia, Vietnam when we visit my spouse’s home town for 3 months each year. But don’t worry, I work all year long. Click this LINK to see a live video feed from our condo in Vietnam.